Hi all, how are you? It's already Friday, which mean tomorrow is weekend. And I just want to share with you. That, I got featured on IFB, for they Links à la Mode for my DIY : ZIPPED-SLIT PENCIL SKIRT INSPIRED BY MICHAEL KORS. It's my first featured on IFB, and they really have made my day. Yay, enjoy the post below. Thanks to IFB
Absolutely PerfectIt's been a very long time since I've done the Links à la Mode Roundup, and I have to say, it was a treat to see so many thought provoking posts. From perfectionism, Pinterest, diversity in fashion, frowning in fashion, and how technology (and bloggers) affect our shopping. We also had a heartwarming story from a blogger who found a vintage item like her mother had years ago (imagine that!), and some great DIYs. There's a lot of great stuff in here, so take a look and see you next week!
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup For March 7th:
- De Smitten: Top 10 Distressed Denim Picks for 2013
- Arash Mazinani: How Luxe Fashion Shopping is Changing Our Shopping Experience with In Store Tech
- The Photogramps: 10 Tips for Thrift Shopping
- Anjelais: Tomqueen Style
- Nothing to Wear Novello: Pin This, Why Are We Hooked on Pinterest?
- Look Sharp Sconnie: Smileish: Is Frowning Cool?
- I Shoot Style: DIY Michael Kors Zipped-Split Pencil Skirt
- Calico Casa: Like Mother, Like Daughter
- Stylelinked: Love Affair with The Indian Jangle
- Trend Alert: Transparencies
- *Rocketraptor: How Blogging Made Me a Perfectionist
- Undercover Dress-Up: Hair Bow Tutorial
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Marie Antoinette Queen of Fashion
- STYLONYLON: In Defense of Fashion Bloggers: The Bloggers Who Inspire Me to Buy
- Inspirations and Celebrations: Spring Trends for 2013
- Indie Punk Goddess: Why Does Money Influence Diversity in Fashion?
- Collections and Volumes: Beauty, What the Hell is That?
- The Shoe Pendant: To Follow The Trend Or Not, It's Up To You
- Style Tab: Pajama Party
- Foxy Oxie Supernova: How to Style Sequin Skirt Series